- This event has passed.
2017 VTCA Annual Meeting
July 13 - July 16
The 2017 Annual Meeting is set for July 13–16 at the spectacular family-friendly The Omni Homestead Resort in Hot Springs, Virginia.
Why should you be there?
• You can talk with VDOT Commissioner Charlie Kilpatrick, PE, and his senior staff about what the VDOT program means for your company.
• You will learn about federal regulatory issues that are going to impact Virginia’s transportation construction projects.
• We will explore what the Trump administration means for employers.
• You will take away “Ten Things You Should Consider Before Signing on the Dotted Line.”
• We will know who is in the race to be Virginia’s next Governor, and we hope they both will join us in Hot Springs.
The VTCA Annual Meeting welcomes children of all ages. The Omni Homestead does, too, with tons of activities for the whole family.
If this will be your first Annual Meeting, you are eligible for a $200 discount on the delegate registration fee. Please use printable registration form below for this rate.
Plan to join us and your industry colleagues at The Omni Homestead!
The Omni Homestead Reservations
Reservations for your accommodations are to be made directly with The Omni Homestead. Please visit http://bit.ly/AMReservations17 to make your room reservations. Group Rates are available to VTCA guests from July 10 through July 19 should you desire to extend your visit, subject to availability. Rooms are subject to 9.3% state and local taxes and a 15% taxable daily resort charge per night. Cancellations must be made seven days prior to arrival.
The deadline for room reservations is June 28, or when the VTCA room block is full, whichever occurs first.
This is a members only event so you must be logged in to your Members Only account in order to register. If you do not have an account you can register for an account here https://www.vtca.org/login/. If you are still having problems please contact email@example.com.
If you are using Internet Explorer to register for the event it must be version 10 or higher to work properly. When registering an individual, if you do not see the attendee first name, last name, email and company boxes for each attendee when you change the number of attendees then you need to register in another browser.