Virtual Military Friendly Job Fair
You are invited to participate in the February 18 Virtual Military-Friendly Job Fair to recruit military-experienced job seekers using eCareerFairs’ virtual job fair platform. These motivated and diverse job seekers possess a wide range of skills and experience. Most will have a DoD security clearance and a Bachelor’s degree or higher. All are seeking to leverage their skills and experience to the betterment of their future employer.
You would join a wide mix of public and private sector employers seeking to hire military-experienced candidates across all ranks and branches of service. CLICK HERE to see a list of the companies registered to date.
Here are the services that you would receive…
Before the Virtual Job Fair:
* Gain early access to this event’s resumes on Corporate Gray Online and “invite” those candidates you deem best fit to interview with you via the eCareerFairs virtual job fair platform.
* View the resumes of pre-registered job seekers matching the keywords you enter at job fair registration.
* Search the job fair resumes and download a zipped file of resumes with an Excel spreadsheet of candidate data that you could use for a targeted email blast.
* Make all of your company’s job opportunities accessible to all the job seekers participating in the event through a weekly job scrape for one month. This will enable the job seekers to search and apply for your positions in advance.
* Enable job seekers to access your company profile and job listings on the February 18 Virtual Military-Friendly Job Fair page.
* Participate in our Virtual Job Fair Training Session for Recruiters and receive a step-by-step guide to help prepare for the event.
During the Virtual Job Fair:
* Interview job seekers via text chats and video.
* View list of job seekers in your conversation queue.
* View the candidate’s resume while interviewing them.
* Rate candidate and input notes following each interview.
* Answer the job seeekers’ general questions.
After the Virtual Job Fair:
* Access event and booth statistics, including your candidate ratings and notes.
* Access the February 18 Virtual Job Fair resumes on Corporate Gray Online.
* Make as many hires as you would like at no additional fee.
Cost: The employer registration fee is $1,300. [There is no charge if your company purchased the 2022 Corporate Gray Military Recruitment Package, a job fair credit, or a multi-job fair package that includes this event.]
To Register: CLICK HERE and login using your email address and password. Then click the “JOB FAIRS” link on the menu bar. Next, click the “register” link for the February 18 Job Fair. After you register, we’ll confirm by sending you the logistical details and invoice via email.